Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Heritage SAP Level 3 Post & Beam Carpentry
MODULES (20 DAYS off-site training)
- General Health & Safety with sector induction together with Advanced Framing (1) to include Designing Joint & Fabricating Joints
- Visual Grading of Timber.
- Manual & Mechanical Handling
- Safe working at heights, Harness use.
- PASMA – Low Level Platforms
- Using non-timber components in restoration and traditional timber repairs & replacements in restoration and conservation.
- Surveying historic timber buildings.
- Producing scale-drawings and repair schedules.
- Complex roof geometry theory and principles of timber engineering.
- Cutting and assembling complex framing components including hips, valleys, reciprocal, curved components etc.